The Kanger Subox Nano starter kit comes in three beautiful colors; pink, purple, and black. This kit has the best of both worlds; a revised Subtank Nano with better airflow and a regulated device capable of 50 watts of power. It reads down to 0.3Ω resistance.
Covered with an aqueous ceramic coating, the Subox Mini starter kit is one step ahead of the current starter gear. This kit includes the updated Kanger Subtank Mini tank and the KBox mini mod. The mod is the revised version of an earlier, great-selling box from Kanger. The KBox was so popular because of the portability, quality and price point. The device has the capacity to fire sub-ohm tanks as well beginner tanks. A powerful little mod indeed.
The device is powered by a single 18650 battery and is chargeable via mini USB. The KBox nano can read resistance down to 0.3 ohms. This mod is a great investment for any beginner vaper and experienced vapers alike. This kit offers mid-range performance for the price of a starter package. Inside the box you will find two coils, one 1.5 ohm resistance for those looking to vape above an ohm or prefer inhaling mouth-to-lung, and one 0.5 ohm resistance for those that are transitioning to sub-ohm vaping or prefer air-to-lung inhales. You will also find a mini USB cable for charging and one spare pyrex replacement glass inside the box.
Kanger Subox Nano Starter Kit Features Include:
- KBox Nano Made by Kanger
- Fits 18.5mm diameter tank
- 3ml Subtank Nano tank is included
- Power output up to 50 watts
- Subtank Nano revised also by Kanger
- Organic cotton coils, in 1.5 and 0.5 ohms
- OLED display
- Micro USB charging
- Display orientation is changeable
- Aqueous ceramic coating on KBox Nano
- Pass-through compatible
- One extra pyrex replacement glass for Subtank Nano included
- Takes a single 18650 battery (not included. Use only 20 amp continuous or higher batteries)