Are you a customer service superstar? Do you love talking to people about all things Vape related? Are you proactive and go the extra mile for people?
Wick & Wire Co. are hiring. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for all rounders to work in our 2 Melbourne Stores based in Cheltenham and Nunawading.
We are looking for casual team members who fit the bill. Minimum 3 days per week on offer and days are flexible but must include a weekend day and Mondays.
You must be well versed in both hardware and the liquids we stock, with an emphasis on wanting to help people start vaping. Training will be provided, however you will require some basic knowledge of how vaping devices work.
Your duties will include:
• Helping customers at all levels of vaping, with a focus on beginner - intermediate users (because we were all there once!)
• Guiding people through Australian Nicotine importation and the use of a Doubler Calculator
• Guiding people through vaping best practices, maintenance of their devices & battery safety
• Answering the phone & helping customers with queries
• Restocking shelves
• Cash handling & eftpos transactions
• Tidying of front and back of shop areas
• Assisting with cleaning & tidying of store
• Cleaning & filling of tester tanks
• Some heavy lifting of boxes
If you're a student or looking for extra income, semi retired or somewhere in between then we'd love to hear from you. We encourage mature, reliable, honest people 18+ to apply.
Knowledge of vaping products, a can do attitude and a like of dogs is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who don't mind working in either store from time to time.
Interested? Send us a 1 page cover letter outlining your experience, your availability, what your current vape setup is, and why you feel you would be a good fit for our store to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Friday 10th March and successful candidates will be contacted after this time.
We look forward to hearing from you.