Now available at Wick and Wire Co. Melbourne's largest Vape Shop.
The Volcano by Storz and Bickel is one of the best desktop herb vaporizers on the market, with the highest reputation in the industry. It is a home unit in the shape of an actual volcano, and is built for bag/balloon use only. There are many imitators, however none come close to the quality, performance, ease of use, and cleanliness of the original Volcano. A lot of engineering has gone into the volcano to make it “the best”.
The shell of the Volcano is a durable stainless steel, perfect for protecting the Volcano, while the robust air pump works for years, maintenance free. It weighs 1.6kg, and is 20cm x 18cm in dimension. Comes with a 3 year warranty. Temperature accuracy ± 5°C.
The Volcano Classic Onyx with the Easy Valve is the optimal Vaporisation System. Durable stainless steel protects your Volcano Classic, while the robust air pump works for years, maintenance free. Patented technology ensures that the heat exchanger brings air cleanly and safely to the desired temperature.
Advantages of the Volcano Classic
- It is only bag filled, which is awesome as it is closer to a bong hit.
- The bags aren’t made from plastic, they are 100% pure and robust polythene. The polythene is verified suitable for this application. This material is normally used to cook food in the oven.
- The Volcano is extremely quick and efficient.
- The taste is very pure, and the vapour is extremely potent.
- Some of the best quality vapour you will get from any vaporizer.
- The volcano maintains cleanliness, you rarely need to clean any parts for this vaporizer, all you do is lightly brush the herbs out of the chamber after each session.
- Most other vaporizers get residue build up in various areas and need to be cleaned regularly to operate properly.
- Great for medicinal use.
- Good for people who vape regularly.
- Has a ceramic heating element that is quite large. This will enable the bag to fill with denser vapour.
- The solid and easy valve systems are made from medical grade aluminium.
- The two valve systems are super convenient to disassemble and clean.
To see our full range of Storz and Bickel products and Accessories for the Volcano click here
Full digital copy of the manual can be found here
- Robust, completely electro-mechanical design
- Operates using wall socket power
- Vaporization temperature adjustable between approx. 130°C and 230°C (266°F and 446°F)
- Temperature accuracy ± 5°C ( ±9°F )
- Three year warranty
- Dimensions: 20.0 x 18.0 cm (7.9 x 7.1 inch)
- Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
|Whats in box?
- 1 x VOLCANO CLASSIC Hot Air Generator
- 4 x EASY VALVE Balloon with Mouthpiece
- 1 x EASY VALVE Balloon with Adapter
- 1 x Filling Chamber for Herbs
- 3 x Filling Chamber Clip
- 1 x Filling Chamber Ring
- 1 x Normal Screen Set (approx. Ø 30 mm)
- 1 x Concentrate/Liquid Pad (approx. Ø 28 x 4 mm)
- 1 x VOLCANO Air Filter Set
- 1 x Herb Mill
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Usage Instructions