Flavorah super concentrates go a long way. A little is all you need to create maximum flavour! These concentrates are the best we have ever used, and can be used as low as 1.5% for a stand alone flavour, and even lesswhen added to a multi-flavour mix.
This is a crisp and aromatic candy apple, not the caramel apple type. This flavour blends well with other soft fruit flavours, like banana and cantaloupe. It is also a good fruit flavour along with menthol, custard, or tobacco.
Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavours, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol
Available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Now available online only.
- All concentrates are bottled by us in our custom-built lab in Melbourne.
- 30ml concentrates might be sent as 3 x 10ml, depending on stock availability.
A bit of information on flavour concentrates:
- These are not an e-juice, they are an ingredient to be used with PG & VG to make your own liquids. If you need bulk PG & VG please visithere.
- Recommended percentage for Flavorah Concentrates is 1 - 5% however they can be used lower in mixes, it is best to do research on the individual flavours if you are unsure as to how much to use. Use these concentrates sparingly.
- Flavorah DIY e-juice concentrates are "food-safe", made in the U.S, and conform to current Food Industry standards.
- If you are unsure where to start your DIY adventures, check out http://e-liquid-recipes.com/