The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) Concentrate - Vanilla Bean Gelato
Water soluble. This is a rich vanilla flavor that has no Acetoin, Acetyl Propionyl, or of course, Diacetyl. Instead it uses a lesser known custard note called Butyric Acid. In some cases, Butyric Acid can be a source of irritation to the lungs. Butyric Acid is found in milk, butter, and cheeses.
Ingredients: Natural and Artificial Flavors, Propylene Glycol, Ethyl Alcohol
Available in 10ml & 30ml sizes. Now available online only.
- All concentrates are bottled by us in our custom-built lab in Melbourne.
- 30ml concentrates might be sent as 3 x 10ml, depending on stock availability.
A bit of information on flavour concentrates:
- These are not an e-juice, they are an ingredient to be used with PG & VG to make your own liquids. If you need bulk PG & VG please visithere.
- Recommended percentage for TFA concentrates is 5 - 20%, it is best to do research on the individual flavours if you are unsure as to how much to use.
- The Flavor Apprentice (TFA) DIY e-juice concentrates are "food-safe", made in the U.S, and conform to current Food Industry standards.
- If you are unsure where to start your DIY adventures, check out http://e-liquid-recipes.com/