Wick & Wire Co. are Hiring! May 05 2016
Wick & Wire Co. are hiring. Due to rapid expansion we are looking for all rounders to work in our 2 Melbourne Stores based in Cheltenham, and the soon to be opened Eastern Suburbs store. Work for the biggest & best vape stores in Melbourne!
We are looking for casual team members who fit the bill. Minimum 2 days per week and days are flexible but must include a weekend day. You must be well versed in both hardware and the liquids we stock, with an emphasis on wanting to help people start vaping. Training will be provided, however you will require some basic knowledge of how vaping devices work.
Your duties will include:
- Helping customers at all levels of vaping, with a focus on beginner - intermediate users (because we were all there once!)
- Guiding people through Australian Nicotine importation and the use of a Doubler Calculator
- Answering the phone & helping customers with queries
- Packing online orders
- Restocking shelves
- Cash handling & eftpos transactions
- Tidying of front and back of shop areas
- Labelling all the things (seriously, we label a LOT!)
- Heavy lifting of boxes
- Cleaning & filling of tester tanks
- Ad hoc duties as required
Lots of staff perks including discounts, free stuff and getting your hands on stock before it hits the shelves. Pay rate dependant on experience.
If you're a student or looking for extra income, semi retired or somewhere in between then we'd love to hear from you. Onsite parking available (Cheltenham only) and close to public transport. We encourage reliable, honest people 18+ to apply.
Knowledge of vaping products, a can do attitude and a like of dogs is a must. Preference will be given to candidates who don't mind working in either store from time to time.
Interested? Send us a 1 page cover letter outlining your experience, your availability, what your current vape setup is, and why you feel you would be a good fit for our store to email@example.com
Applications close Friday 13th May and successful candidates will be contacted after this time.
We look forward to hearing from you.